I want to hear your thoughts/predictions for next Tuesday. I know it is a little early for this but I couldn't wait. I'll have more exact predictions on the day before the election.
1. ACORN has undermined our Republic. There is nothing more important than our vote and they have taken it away.
2. Obama is a Marxist. Karl Marx said, “From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!” I don’t know how you can argue that Obama isn’t a Marxist. If you need more proof, here is a YouTube clip…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck.
3. If McCain would have voted and voiced opposition to the bailout bill, he’d be up in the polls by 5 points.
4. The Iowa House is going to be close. The Senate won’t be as bad as they say.
5. The U.S. House is going to get ugly.
6. Latham wins big. King does too. Miller-Meeks squeaks away a victory. Schmett doesn’t do as badly as many would think. Hartsuch – nevermind.
7. The U.S. Senate stays about the same. Reed gets a higher percentage than Ganske.
8. The Dems won’t get everything they are so confident in getting.
9. I will enjoy a steak and a beer or eleven on Election Night.
10. The American people are going to wake up some day and realize what road this country is going down. The wheel will be turned to the right and we will all breathe a sigh of relief before the next battle.